Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Donaldson

The morning of May 16 dawned sunny and humid, but it was the most glorious day. It was the day I had waited for my entire life, it seemed. I was getting married. Not only getting married, but getting to marry my absolute best friend who makes me laugh and makes me feel so loved, and I knew he was the most perfect man in the world for me. So, I could have woken up to a hurricane on May 16, and it still would have been the most glorious day.

DJ and I enjoyed a small, intimate outdoor wedding in our church's prayer garden at 1:00 in the afternoon with our close family and friends. We had a quiet reception with cake and champagne at my parent's home, and ended our wedding day with an overnight stay at the Ritz Carlton. I could not have had a more wonderful day, nor could I have made a better choice. I thank my Lord everyday for bringing DJ and I together.

Here are some pictures from our wedding, the beginning of our life together.


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment