Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grace's Field Trip

As you all know, Grace has loved preschool this year and we're all so sad to see the year drawing to an end. Well, I am not sad because summer means I get a break from work too, but I am feigning sadness for Grace's sake!

Here is Grace's class picture from this year (Notice how she is hanging on Mrs Missy, who is just the best preschool teacher in the world and absolutely loves my baby!):



Grace's class went on a field trip to the West Georgia Gymnastics Center on Wednesday, May 5. DJ went with her, since he is here full time now, and I had to work. I did manage to stop by the gym for a few minutes and see her in action though. Thanks, Deej, for bravely taking our baby on such a chaotic field trip with a room full of three and four year olds!







Notice the wardrobe change here? Yea, for some reason we're back to having accidents again. I know, I am not real excited about this development either and am hoping it will pass quickly.







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like and looks like a super fun field trip. What a brave soul for DJ to go!!! :) He's always been good like that, ya know? Glad that you were able to stop by there for a minute! How the years pass quickly...very soon our girls will be starting kindergarten and we will be shedding mega tears! So glad that we've been able to raise them together!

    ReplyDelete