Sunday, September 12, 2010

GRANDparents- They really are grand!

Grace's Pre-K class hosted a Grandparent's Day Breakfast on Friday. The actual Grandparent's Day is Sunday, September 12, but we celebrated early. They all enjoyed a meal together, and then the kids performed songs for the grandparents. And as we all know, Grace can really perform! They sang and danced, and Grace was quite animated, to say the least. Her favorite song to sing is the Peanut Butter song, primarily because it has the word underwear in it. (Bathroom humor is apparently an absolute riot at this age) Her favorite dancing song is the Chicken Dance! Considering how many weddings we've been to this year, Grace was already a semi-pro at this dance, and has since perfected her moves. She certainly chicken danced with abandon, all over that cafeteria.











My parents have always been my biggest supporters and have pushed me to succeed and do what's right. They're my rocks, and I thank God everyday for giving me to such wonderful people! Thankfully, they're serving that role in my daughter's life as well. She gets a few more treats that I did and gets away with more stuff than I was allowed to, but no child could be more loved. They are awesome grandparents!



Grace is blessed with several sets of grandparents, but unfortunately, they mostly live too far away to be involved in her daily life. We're thankful for them all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment