Saturday, October 23, 2010

A "King"- ly Wedding

At the beginning of October, our family went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to celebrate the marriage of one of my best friends, Melanie. She and her long-time boyfriend, Chris King, got married in a beautiful outdoor wedding on October 2, 2010. I was the matron of honor and Grace was the flower girl. We were so happy to be there to share that wonderful occasion with our friends!

We got to Myrtle Beach early on Friday and went down to the beach for a few hours. It was overcast and a little chilly, but we enjoyed some peace and quiet on the sand.

















All cleaned up and ready for the rehearsal


Grace had her professionally done, and I allowed her to wear a little make up, so she thought she was a big girl! She looked beautiful, and she did a great job walking down the aisle!




The finished product, my beautiful baby




The Beautiful Bride



Our family before the wedding


The bride and my parents


Me and Mel



After the wedding, my parents, Grace, DJ, and I went back down to the beach to enjoy some night air. Grace and I walked the beach looking for sea shells, while DJ and Dad talked about sports.












Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. King!

No comments:

Post a Comment