Monday, June 28, 2010

My own personal entertainment

My Gracie loves the sound of her own voice, especially when that voice is raised in song! Here are some videos of her singing and showing off, and one of her kung fu skills. I can only hope these videos will bring you as much laughter as they bring to our lives!

Singing "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story

You've got a friend in me! from Teri Elliott on Vimeo.



Singing at the end of the year performance for her preschool

Singing the "G" song at the end of year show from Teri Elliott on Vimeo.



Showing off her Kung Fu

Grace's Kung Fu from Teri Elliott on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. That girl cracks me up! Love the dramatization with "You've Got a Friend In Me." She's wonderful! Never a dull moment, huh? Love you all!

    ReplyDelete