Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Look of Love

As time continues to move forward in our relationship, my love for DJ astonishingly grows. We only spend a few precious days together each month, which in some ways strengthens our bond (the whole absence makes the heart grow fonder idea) and in other ways makes our lives exceedingly frustrating. In all the chaos of working, taking classes, raising Grace, housework, and planning our wedding, it is easy for me to lose sight of just how thankful I should be for DJ. God, who always provides for me, even when I think I know what's best for my life (I am often wrong!), knew EXACTLY what He was doing when He sent DJ into my life. DJ is not the man I would have initially chosen for myself, so God chose for me. And what a perfect choice He made!

So, to DJ, my darling love, I am so grateful that our Father knows our hearts better than we do, and that He designed this wonderful plan for us both, because now I truly know the look of love...I see it reflected on your face every time we're together.



No comments:

Post a Comment