Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Tu Tu Cute!"

Grace's ballet class danced to "I Saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" in their first recital on Saturday, December 19. They wore beautiful red satin outfits, with big red tutus and matching hair bows! Grace has been taking dance lessons for several months. During dance class, she never actually did the Christmas dance they were practicing or even listened to directions that well. The other girls all danced well during class though. So, I just knew that the recital was going to be a catastrophe for Grace!

She totally proved me wrong! She had a little trouble finding her spot on stage initially, but once the music came on, she danced and danced. She did amazingly well! I didn't even know that she knew the dance moves at all! And she looked absolutely beautiful! I am so proud of her!



















2 comments: